Welcome! Here you can read all about my songwriting quest. It follows my adventures in making and finding music that builds community and defies traditional music industry tenets. You can expect to find videos, photos, and musings about music that makes me smile, as well as insight about ways that musicians are skipping the middle men and singing right to the fans. Thanks for coming!

4.30.2010

The Japanese Storyteller

These guys were adorable.  I think I just found the fun I was looking for...

3 comments:

  1. I know them! I think they are the best entertainer for the kids! My baby love them very much. Acually the book that they are performed at this video is my baby's favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! It's such a fun idea. Check out the new post about him. I went back with a better camera and got some adorable stuff.

    http://holdthemusic.blogspot.com/2010/05/japanese-storyteller-returns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good job! Of course they did.

    ReplyDelete