Welcome! Here you can read all about my songwriting quest. It follows my adventures in making and finding music that builds community and defies traditional music industry tenets. You can expect to find videos, photos, and musings about music that makes me smile, as well as insight about ways that musicians are skipping the middle men and singing right to the fans. Thanks for coming!

5.28.2010

Another cover: Gillian Welch "Look at Miss Ohio"

So here's what happens when you don't spend the extra 4ish hours to awkwardly sync up video from a Flip to the audio of a Zoom:



For this one I hooked my Zoom H4n up to the laptop and used the internal camera on the laptop.  Dang. I've been under the impression that you can have crappier video if you still have great audio--and I think there's a lot of truth to that--but I think this shows it's nicer to have both! 

Maybe I'll try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment